Things to think about . . .
- If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes?
- Why do we say something is out of whack? What's a whack?
- Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
- If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
- When someone asks you, "A penny for your thoughts", and you put your two cents in, what happens to the other penny?
- How do you know when sour cream has gone bad?
- Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
- Why do croutons come in airtight packages? It's just stale bread to begin with.
- When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?
- Why is a person who plays the piano called a pianist, but a person who drives a racecar not called a racist?
- Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?
- Why are a wise man and a wise guy opposites?
- Do you realize that in two days, tomorrow will be yesterday!
- Why isn't the number 11 pronounced onety one?
- "I am" is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language. Could it be that "I do" is the longest sentence?
- If lawyers are disbarred and clergymen defrocked, doesn't it follow that electricians can be delighted, musicians denoted, cowboys deranged, models deposed, tree surgeons debarked, and dry cleaners depressed?
- If FedEx and UPS were to merge, would they be called FedUp?
- Do Lipton Tea employees take coffee breaks?
- If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?
- Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn't zigzag?
- If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose?
- Whatever happened to Preparations A through G?
- If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?